Sunday, September 27, 2009

How to Clear Acne Fast - In Under a Week

If you want to clear acne fast and have been wasting money on creams and harmful drugs, you are doing it all wrong! There is an all natural approach to getting rid of acne, and it's easier than you may think.
It doesn't matter if you have blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, cystic acne...
It's all the same in the long run because it's all formed the same way.
So if you're in the same boat as I was, here are some tips that will help you get rid of acne in under a week:
# Stop using topical creams and harmful drugs
Creams will only make your acne worse if you ever stop using them. They only address the symptoms of your pimples and zits and not the root cause. Anti-biotics are even worse because acne eventually becomes immune the drug and comes back full force, if not worse!
And don't even get me started on Accutane. I believe it's one of the most harmful drugs ever invented...
# Start eating acne-fighting foodsThere are certain foods out there that have an amazing capability to halt acne in its tracks. Foods that have omega-3, for instance, are excellent anti-inflammatory choices.
# Stop eating acne-forming foodsOn the flip side, there are certain foods that you may be eating that have a dramatic effect on causing acne. If you don't get rid of these foods, you could have acne well into your adult life (I've even talked to people with severe acne in their 50s!)
Acne is very treatable and very misunderstood.
All you need is the right information to get completely clear, and it takes less than a week if you follow the right program.
My name is Chase Michaels, and I feel your pain. I suffered with acne for almost half of my life.
I couldn't even go swimming with friends or talk to girls because of how bad my body acne was.
If you're sick and tired of feeling like crap because of this disgusting and embarrassing disorder, learn how to clear acne fast today.

No comments:

Post a Comment